Sign in to follow this  
Guest Darth Paulus

T3-M4's Mandalore hologram convo bug

Guest Darth Paulus

Hello there, I reported this bug a while ago but I don't seem to have found the reply. So here it is once more:

I CAN actually trigger the convo line about Mandalore with T3-M4 even WITHOUT any influence boosts with Mandalore (his INF is still 50). That means (quite illogically) without any conversation about him being Canderous, whatsoever.

Anyway, since then, I probably found a source of that bug: At the time I was joined by Mandalore I already maxed out my influence with T3 (yes, including Bastila's message). Could that be the case?

No cheats, KSE or anything else.

Installed mods:

official patch 1.0b

TSLRCM 1.6a

Hi-quality video patch (both official and PastramiX's)

Hi-quality sound patch (both official and PastramiX's)

Prologue, Peragus, Harbinger fix

Telos shuttle crash cutscene fix

Remote tells influence

Goto's yacht window upgrade

Please, could anyone provide some insight on this matter? Thanks a lot.

It's not really a bug, entire dialog branch was designed to become available the moment Mandalore joins the party...

People think requirements should be changed?

Hmmm, I think in the original version you had to talk about him traveling with Revan to get said option (which was doable in vanilla).

Guest Darth Paulus

Thanks, I think that the entire sequence should be considered as something extra, too... that is AFTER unlocking Mandalore's secrets. Anyway, there are some expressions in the T3 hologram convo that assume that the PC KNOWS that Mandalore is Canderous who traveled with Revan, which of course is not possible at this time. :-)

Speaking of which... is there any chance that one additional LS or neutral INF increase will be added into version 1.7 (I mean apart from those two Mandalorian groups on Nar Shaddaa and Dantooine)? Because there are simply not enough LS INF decrease possibilities for unlocking both HK-47 AND Mandalore (the last one for Mandalore aboard the Ravager is not good enough, because by that time you are pretty much done with your party). I think ideal possibility for one additional LS/neutral INF increase would be upon completing ALL of Mandalore's quests on Dxun, or somewhere during the Onderon first visit, as Markus Ramikin suggested elsewhere...

Edited by Darth Paulus
typo

You should be able to get Mandalore's story without a single DS point.

HK? Not so much. But that's HK, gotta do a few sacrfices (or just go for min INF).

Guest Darth Paulus
You should be able to get Mandalore's story without a single DS point.

HK? Not so much. But that's HK, gotta do a few sacrfices (or just go for min INF).

That's exactly the point. I usually go for INF<10 in case of HK-47. But after I successfully unlock HK's bonuses, then there are not enough opportunities for decreasing the Mandalore's INF.

Then, how can I get Mandalore's story without the DS points?

Guest Darth Paulus
Decreasing Mandalore's INF doesn't even work before 1.7, so don't bother...

Does it mean that 1.7 will have this fixed? Wow! That would be fantastic. :-)

Then again, can I ask HOW can I get Mandalore's story (INF>75) without the DS points in 1.6a?

Edited by Darth Paulus
typo

Be Pro-Vaklu on Onderon in conversations (+16 REP, don't actually have to side with him in the end), then gather the clans (+16REP). Together +32, is 82. Then get another +8 on Onderon Revisited (=90, which is the requirement). It's easier with doing just 1 DS act (or more, since 1.6 allowed that, vanilla that was broken too).

And even if it's possible in 1.7, it will be difficult, since gathering the clans still gives +INF (just like Handmaiden and Kreia are tricky -INF due to their sparring and training).

Yeah, I saw you reading said thread. No idea where I got the 75 from. I guess it would be some convo option without script, but the highest is 80, not 75. And the scripts wants 90.

So... no idea what the hell I was on about there.

Guest Darth Paulus

OK, I see. No problem there. :-)