Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

Pictures in Downloads section

There could be a problem with vBulletin but if you can upload the file and it shows you should be able to upload an image and it show too.

Try uploading again and see what happens.

Try it now.

I've edited the only thing it could possibly be although if it is that I would never put in under the setting it's in.

Not really no.

Although this time in vBulletin's defence it wasn't actually one of their settings, it was a setting in the downloads mod.

You have a setting to control what file extensions can be uploaded, it doesn't say anywhere about that being for the pictures too, plus I am now asuming that you could upload a zip file as a picture which is totally insane.

You have a setting to control what file extensions can be uploaded, it doesn't say anywhere about that being for the pictures too, plus I am now asuming that you could upload a zip file as a picture which is totally insane.

...... That is ridiculous. But, at least we can upload pictures now.

Yeah that's the main point.

I'll take a look at the code and see if I can limit the picture upload field to just pictures.