Sign in to follow this  
cabal

Remove Yavin Station?

This may sound a little odd, but is there a way to remove Yavin Station from the PC version of Kotor 1?

I thought as much. The reason I asked is that I was cleaning up my install and thought I'd try to dummy out Yavin while I was at it since I never go there, but wasn't sure how to do it.

Why remove it? It has the best armors and weapons in the game, not to mention the two lightsaber crystals.

That's exactly it, actually. I first started playing the xbox version and didn't know there was DLC for it until I started looking around for the PC version. I found out it came with Yavin Station and was excited for the new content, and then was promptly disappointed that it made the already very easy game even easier with super items while not really offering anything else.

Well, it has the nice Trandoshan battle with all the termal detonators.

As for removing it, I suppose you could open the file responsible for destinations and remove Yavin from it.

In KOTOR2 it's k_sup_galaxymap.ncs, not sure if it's the same for KOTOR1 though.

It wasn't easy the first time I played it. Maybe because I was using the best heavy armor possible, instead of the robes. And I wasn't using stimulants. And the force powers that give you a temporary boost. And I wasn't using shields. ... Damn, I was one stupid Revan.