Sign in to follow this  
Atton Rand

Bugs I've found so far (SPOILERS)

I get the PC's History journal entry even before I've found Liana. It tells me that Liana
has told me about her rank as a Jedi Knight and her feelings on my master and his research.

The first Jedi we meet after talking to our Master at Coruscant (The Jedi who takes you to meet Moza) says 'You should come and say hi'. Somehow, I don't find this dialogue in agreement with the way Jedi speak to each other. It would sound better saying 'Why don't you come and meet Moza?' Also, where does Moza go to after the assassin kills himself?

The female beast rider in Corellia says 'Onderon' when asked the reason for the animal attacks. It should be Corellia.

When the beasts attack the camp at the crash site, the soldier's dialogue reads 'The beasts
must smell the corpses' instead of 'The beasts must have smelt the corpses'.

Also, what black boxes was Bao-Dur talking about? I couldn't find them but the next time I
spoke to him, I had the option to give him the three boxes.

How do I access the Ancient Temple when I can't find the Crystal?

EDIT: Okay, I figured out that I have to have Uldir in my party when I'm trying to open the door to the Ancient Temple.