Sign in to follow this  
GovernorTarkin

Nintendo 3ds

I'm thinking of buying a 3ds pretty soon.  mostly for pokemon, but also any SMT(Shin Megami Tensei) games that come out for it.  I was wondering if there is any reason not to get the xl instead of the normal one

I have a normal 3DS with the original more expensive screen, the ambassador games, and Four Swords Anniversary Edition as well.  Both are fine I think it really depends on the size you wish to get.  I got the 3DS the first day it came out actually.  I'm loving my 3DS and I also plan on getting Pokemon X/Y.

I have the original size aqua colred 3ds, and I love it.  I got the collectors editon of Kingdom Hearts 3ds with the case, New Super Mario Bros 2, and Super Mario 3D Land for 3DS games, and a bunch of regular ds games.

I have the black 3DS Origanal size. I mosty use it to play Pokemon. I am planing to get Pokemon Y when it comes out. I so have other games that I do play.

Regardless the XL is useful if you want a bigger screen. But I think it more expensive than the normal size one.