vurt

Problem with Tatooine Job Office patch for Brotherhood

Having a problem with getting Brotherhood of Shadows to work with Tatooine Job Office (using the compability patch) i get these errors (i have BoSSR
installed previously)

• Warning: A file named k_ptat17af_enter.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named k_ptat18ac_enter.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named n_grodian_comm1.lip already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named n_grodian_comm2.lip already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named n_grodian_quel.lip already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

Maybe it's not a problem? Another thing that, most likely, is a problem though, when installing the patch for BoSRR (from the readme):

"Then you need to navigate to your Kotor 1 Overide folder and find the file
k_ptat_17af_enter.ncs and rename it to k_ptat_17af_enter_bos.ncs"

There is no file called k_ptat_17af_enter.ncs in my override folder so this step isnt possible.

Would be really cool to be able to run both of those mods, so i'm very thankful for any help.