Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

"Droid" Voice Filters for Characters

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about the voice filters?

• Too few droid filters. (Everyone besides Vash, Kaah and your party should have droid filters)
    • Too many droid filters. (Let's have some normal voices to break up the monotony.)
    • It's fine the way it is but make sure the droids that have filters have them consistently. (All lines for a character having the same filter )

SPOILER FREE THREAD - NO PLOT POINTS OR STORY LINE TO BE DISCUSSED IN THIS THREAD

If you have the chance to complete the mod - no half measures here - what did you think over all about the quality of the voice filters used for the droids? Please indicate using the handy poll above. If there's an option that you feel should be added, please let me know below.

If you disagree with another person's opinion, just let it go without trying to influence the other party's choice. Our points of view are entirely subjective here. ;)

I have always considered that droids should have filters, but for the moment it's fine because, who knows? In the future there may appear droids that can speak as clearly as a human would. But when you put filter to a droid, keep it all the time...

I agree, all should have filters. It's not that any of them didn't, it's that some seemed very mild in comparison, they just have to be amplified more.