Sign in to follow this  
catagurin

TSL Canon Style - Apparances and Other......

Let's think about the canon style of playing TSl! I am thinking about, for example, what weapons and clothes should your party wear if they were to be canon ( After they become Jedi.) I don't think, for example, Atton would look good with a lightsaber and his ribbed jacket.

This is how I customize my characters:

Exile (Female) - Jedi Robe - Blue Lightsaber

Kreia - Green Lightsaber

Atton - Padawan Robe - 2 Blue Lightsabers

Bao-Dur - Double-Bladed Purple Lightsaber (Lightside of Darth Maul:D)

Disciple - Green Lightsaber

Mira - Dark Jedi Robe - Double-Bladed Green Lightsaber;)

Visas Marr - Red Lightsaber

What do you think?

Mira - Dark Jedi Robe

Why Dark Jedi? She's not exactly evil, I mean Kreia sees her as an assassin even though she never kills her bounties. (No offence to your choices, they're totally yours of course)

Mira's clothing: well, they're just clothes, they don't mean anything really.. But the grey jedi robe is very similar, you can use that =P

This is what I always aim for (everyone has default clothing):

Exile - cyan

Kreia - green (preferably double-bladed, as it is in canon =P )

Atton - blue

Bao-Dur - viridian (double-bladed)

Mira - yellow

Visas - red

Handmaiden - purple (two lightsabers)

Mical - no idea, either one of the colors that are left, silver or purple, or maybe green

Because the allignment doesn't matter. It just matches with the hair as in her normal clothes.

Edited by catagurin

Right. I aways go:

Exile: Yellow (I'm always Sentinal/Watchman(Assassin for Darkside)

Kreia: Green

Atton: Yellow (I always try to go for class colours)

Bao-Dur: Double blue/purple

Mira: Yellow, blue or purple

Visas: Red or orange

Handmaiden: Purple double-bladed

I don't know about Mical, I always play male. I like to be truthful (except with my alignment)

Let's think about the canon style of playing TSl! I am thinking about, for example, what weapons and clothes should your party wear if they were to be canon ( After they become Jedi.) I don't think, for example, Atton would look good with a lightsaber and his ribbed jacket.

I don't see what's wrong with any of them in their default clothes. Actually, considering that the Jedi are supposed to be extinct from the galaxy, I find it odd that anyone you would train as a jedi would just so quickly take to the jedi robes, except maybe the Handmaiden. Atton and/or Mira especially wouldn't seem like the type to start wearing robes. but Disciple would, because he pretty much wanted to be a jedi, right?

Exile - Silver

Kreia - Orange

Atton - Green

Bao Dur - Yellow

Handmaiden - Blue

Visas - Cyan

Mira - Violet

I don't do this based on canon, just on what I think looks the best :P

Edited by VarsityPuppet

Guest DH-010

I also do what I think looks best, or what suits best to each person's character (the current LS/DS alignment). I also just pick a random head from the selection screen, while the gender depends on my last playthrough (last was male, than female).

So, I don't 'go canon'.

What usually comes out of it by the end of the game;

Exile | Yellow (LS) Orange (DS) | One single-bladed

Kreia | Green | One single-bladed

Atton | Viridian | One single-bladed

Bao-Dur | Not Jedified (I don't like a Jedi Bao-Dur esthetically)

Handmaiden | Blue | Double-bladed

Visas | Red | Double-bladed

Mira | Violet/Green | Two single-bladed of which one 'short'

Edited by DH-010

Hey guys, I have a question! Are there lines for Brianna and Mical for the opposite sexes? Or maybe just for Brianna!? Because in canon, The Exile has both Mical and Handmaiden in her party! If they are, it would be great to create a mod where you have both of them in your party!

There are two lines of Atris that exist in the conversation where Atris sends the Handmaiden to go with the Exile:

"I need someone to watch the exile closely - and let me know if she contacts the Sith. "

"Ah, but she does. Do not be fooled by the exterior - it is her nature that you must beware. She fell to the Dark Side once, she will do so again."

But thing is, the disciple was supposed to be Atris' pawn at some point, and those lines could be left over from a conversation between him and Atris.. Anyways, this is all that I know of.