Sign in to follow this  
Aidan Pryde

Nar Shadaa Issue - Visquis not "calling" after Red Eclipse

Hi.

First of all. Good work. This game now makes so much more fun and sense. Keep it up. :)

But now let's get to my problem.

I am on Nar Shadaa and I beat the Red Eclipse on the Ebon Hawk but Visquis (G0-T0's second in command) is not calling for the meeting in the Jekk Jekk Tar. So I cannot advance in the game anymore.

Is there any way I can activate this Quest via the console?

Thanks.

Hi.

First of all. Good work. This game now makes so much more fun and sense. Keep it up. :)

But now let's get to my problem.

I am on Nar Shadaa and I beat the Red Eclipse on the Ebon Hawk but Visquis (G0-T0's second in command) is not calling for the meeting in the Jekk Jekk Tar. So I cannot advance in the game anymore.

Is there any way I can activate this Quest via the console?

Thanks.

It isn't just the Red Eclipse event that is needed for the call to trigger. You must have gone into the Refugee Sector for the Red Eclipse to take over your ship, but have you done the quests there(i.e dealing with the Serroco and the Exchange there)? Talked with the two vendors in the Refugee landing(the Rodian and Duros), and resolved their conflict in some way(the outcome doesn't matter)? Lastly, have you talked with the...well, the short bat-ish creature in the Entertainment Promenade(he is to your right, upon entering the area), to the point were you have to pay him(it's a choice of weather you don't like the exchange, or you don't mind, and it's 2000 credits either way)?

Not all of these are required, but if it is just the Red Eclipse event that you've had, Visquis won't call.

It isn't just the Red Eclipse event that is needed for the call to trigger. You must have gone into the Refugee Sector for the Red Eclipse to take over your ship, but have you done the quests there(i.e dealing with the Serroco and the Exchange there)? Talked with the two vendors in the Refugee landing(the Rodian and Duros), and resolved their conflict in some way(the outcome doesn't matter)? Lastly, have you talked with the...well, the short bat-ish creature in the Entertainment Promenade(he is to your right, upon entering the area), to the point were you have to pay him(it's a choice of weather you don't like the exchange, or you don't mind, and it's 2000 credits either way)?

Not all of these are required, but if it is just the Red Eclipse event that you've had, Visquis won't call.

Yeah I did couple of things, freed the little girl from the exchange and killed the exchange boss (squidface, can't remember the name). But as far as I know the Red Eclipse attack on the Ebon Hawk only starts if your Rep with the exchange is high enough? I "healed" the plague guy in the refugee sector, I killed the gang in the refugee sector, serocco I think.

I'll have a look into it once I am back from work today.

Thanks.

Your "rank" with the Exchange needs to be high/low enough.

You need to have finished the Red Eclipse.

You need to have entered the Docks and the Refugee Sector atleast once.

You should know if you meet the requirements, since the exact same one disallow you to enter the Hawk in 1.8 (and thus 1.8.1 too), fixing the Visquis Call bug...

Your "rank" with the Exchange needs to be high/low enough.

You need to have finished the Red Eclipse.

You need to have entered the Docks and the Refugee Sector atleast once.

You should know if you meet the requirements, since the exact same one disallow you to enter the Hawk in 1.8 (and thus 1.8.1 too), fixing the Visquis Call bug...

I was in the Docks and the Refugee Sector, so this is done and I can enter the Ebon Hawk. Still on work, can't try it out at the moment.

But I will, thanks so far.

I've just put down the 2k creds with this "rat" type NPC and now he called. Thanks for the help. :)