Dark_Ansem

Kotor and Kotor2 Steam Versions

would the Steam versions work with the mod? I could dig up the cds but if they have been optimized for damn windows 7 x64 I wouldn't mind spending 20€ for having those babies both always available.

Opinions?

I'll remember that. thanks. so I have to re-apply all mods each time it updates?

Nah, you just need to make sure it never updates. Download the game, then I think your right click on it (or click an options pull-down) to turn off the auto-update feature for that game. You don't need it for K1 or K2 anyhow, they're not gonna be pushing new patches to you.

Nah, you just need to make sure it never updates. Download the game, then I think your right click on it (or click an options pull-down) to turn off the auto-update feature for that game. You don't need it for K1 or K2 anyhow, they're not gonna be pushing new patches to you.

ah one has to stop game updates, not steam updates!

yes, you're right. no chance of actual new patches.

TSLRCM certainly works with the Steam version of TSL, and I would assume that any mod that doesn't modify the .exe would work as well, since the Steam version still has the Override folder. I wasn't able to get the widescreen mod working with the Steam version of TSL though.