Sign in to follow this  
kyrie

USM Compatibility Patch

Hey, any luck with finishing it? Or is there a way to at least get all unique NPCs get their unique swords?

I have stopped working on this due to no permission from the original modders to release. If you want the sabers you can just drop the files into your override folder, but don't put the scripts in your override and then either use KSE or cheat them into your game.

I have stopped working on this due to no permission from the original modders to release. If you want the sabers you can just drop the files into your override folder, but don't put the scripts in your override and then either use KSE or cheat them into your game.

Thats what I do. I just drop the individual Lightsabers into my override without the scripts. It would be cool to make the mod completely compatible though. I never did like Kreia fighting Darth Sion with a Vibroblade sword. It's really odd she pulls a vibroblade out instead of her lightsaber.