Crazzyy

A question about Kreia

kreia's past is VERY ambiguous. i can see the proof how kreia could be arren kae, but its not enough to me. it could just be coincidence (and dont use kreia's conicidence quote lol). it could be because i dont want kreia to be briana's mother because its just too unfitting. besides, what about how kreia hates briana?

I think it is a matter of interpretation. I believe she is annoyed by her presence and she probably regrets a bit about her own past, and she hates to be reminded of it, as much as she hates to be judged. She cannot allow herself to veer away from her plan (teaching the exile, defeating Nihilus etc), she knows she is going to die, she wants to, actually. She also despises Brianna a bit, as she does almost anyone, and can be cruel to her - no surprise there - but that is just one possibility out of many. I think she doesn't hate her, more likely she just despises her position as blind follower of Atris, and also she is both concerned and hopeful that she could follow her mother's path. She basically suggests the exile to teach her, and i believe she's quite pleased when she tells Atris of the betrayal. On Malachor she is cruel and kind to her at the same time (as she is with Mical).

Well, it's Kreia we are talking about... And as it's been said, that is only a theory, you don't have to believe in it. Still, if you want, there a are a few things that couldsuggest it. A part from the similarities that can be drawn between the two and what I - and others - have already said, there's the impression that Brianna and Mical are the only characters she sympathizes with, at least once. Why? Mical for finding out about the echo; it's not clear why she shoud care about Brianna, though. Again that is only speculation, but in my opinion it can be argued that their supposed kinship could shed some light on some matters, as strange, and twisted, and moot as it can be.