Sign in to follow this  
darth_zalgus223

Emperor Palpatine's model for KotOR and TSL

Hello everyone !

Can someone help me out, please? I am planning to create a perfect Emperor Palpatine's model with normal saber animations - complete with a nice texture - and also will be for KotOR and TSL but I don't known what tools I would need to use. :help:

I am beginning to understand how to re-skin characters but I can't figure out what tools I'll need to use to create this model. I do know that some one created a perfect Darth Vader's model but was a model for Emperor Palpatine ever released?

Please, I really need help with this mod that I have been planning !!!

P.S. Some tool tips will be nice too. Thanks. :cool:

P.P.S. Sorry for the bad English!

1. I've never heard of someone releasing a Emperor Palpatine model for either KotOR or TSL. (Correct me if I'm wrong, folks!)

2. What you suggest is NOT easy. Consult the tutorials above to make your going much easier. Model tutorials can be found in the following places. . .

a) LucasForums' Modeling Tutorial Section: There are many threads for you to choose from. I recommend starting with a model that has a hood that appears in both games.

B) Learning how to skin models with the GIMP program: Once who have a working model, learn how to use GIMP to texture your model.

Good luck!

• Like 1

1. I've never heard of someone releasing a Emperor Palpatine model for either KotOR or TSL. (Correct me if I'm wrong, folks!)

2. What you suggest is NOT easy. Consult the tutorials above to make your going much easier. Model tutorials can be found in the following places. . .

a) LucasForums' Modeling Tutorial Section: There are many threads for you to choose from. I recommend starting with a model that has a hood that appears in both games.

B) Learning how to skin models with the GIMP program: Once who have a working model, learn how to use GIMP to texture your model.

Good luck!

Thanks and this model will be really great and it's good that l already installed GIMP!

Hey thanks again now. I just began seeing all the tutorials at LucasForums and soon l will began creating. B) B) B)