darth_zalgus223

KOTOR Tool Questions

Hello everyone.

I know this will be crude for me to ask this but please, I need some help! :help: I downloaded kotor tool but I need some guidance with it. I tried finding anything on youtube for it I came up with nothing. :help:

I want to know: How is it possible to create awesome Jedi or Sith robes and how to make reskin some characters?

P.S. Sorry for the bad English - this is my fist time. I just registered on deadly stream on the 14th for this.

The KOTOR Tool will only let you view them, but it will also let you extract them to your computer. When you open them in an external editor, like Gimp or Photoshop, then you can edit the textures.

Edit:

Also when you save them in GIMP or Photoshop, make sure they are the same image format ".TGA"

Also the edited texture .TGAs you make, need to be put into your override folder to take effect.

Edit: Edit:

Found link to guide for using KOTOR Tool for texture extracting and viewing How to use KotOR Tool to extract Textures

The KOTOR Tool will only let you view them, but it will also let you extract them to your computer. When you open them in an external editor, like Gimp or Photoshop, then you can edit the textures.

Edit:

Also when you save them in GIMP or Photoshop, make sure they are the same image format ".TGA"

Also the edited texture .TGAs you make, need to be put into your override folder to take effect.

Edit: Edit:

Found link to guide for using KOTOR Tool for texture extracting and viewing How to use KotOR Tool to extract Textures

Don't forget Holowan Labs!