Sign in to follow this  
Darth Paulus

Telos Shuttle scenes - music too peaceful

Hey guys,

I'm here with another music issue/feature/whatever (I'm sure you must hate me by now :-) ). First I would like to thank for the new scenes prior to shuttle crash on Telos surface - this is great example of superb restoration! :-) Nevertheless, the music that plays during the shuttle interior scenes is way too peaceful and calm and it is very atmosphere-breaking (similar to the scene during the escape through Peragus asteroid field, which music was since changed to more action one).

My question is, could something be done about this?

Thx and cheers!

yes my thought exactly, it just broke the atmosphere of the scene

Considering how short the scene's where, I couldn't bother.

Especially since any combat music hardly has the time to start properly in that time alloted...

Which is different post-Peragus, which is a whole lot longer with PC options too.

Considering how short the scene's where, I couldn't bother.

Especially since any combat music hardly has the time to start properly in that time alloted...

True, but even this short time is very disruptive, at least for me (I am quite sure there are more who feel it this way). But yeah, I can live with it, if there is this maximum effort/minimum result ratio...