TWINKEYRUNAWAY

Custom K1 Jedi Clothing

A few questions I would like to ask to your more experienced modders out there.

What would constitute as reasonable stats? Maybe I can get some examples if possible.

georgelucas.png

So Far I have been creating a few joke Robes in addition to the more serious looking ones.

This robe is modeled after a picture of George Lucas. He tends to wear a lot of Checkered shirts, seems just like his thing. So for this robe I textured the top part to be red-checkered like in this photo of him chilling.

In more serious matters I have spent many hours working a fur themed kind of Jedi robes. I used a variety of fur textures and carefully spent 3 hours adjusting each fur texture differently.you can see the george lucas styled one as well.

bandicam201208011609332.png

For this one I have experimented with many hues/overlaying options. Spent 2 days working on these guy..err girls. Just to let you know they work on males to, its just the ladies show the lovely side of robes guys cant. The green looking one is made for someone who had helped with acquiring symbols. I used my interpretation of what a republic pilot color scheme may look like. The right side is a sith robe, I used many texures from the vanilla game and used my own color scheme which is far prettier looking then vanilla game sith robes.

bandicam201208011611184.png

And here is a preview of a special reflex type jedi robe and a robe designed to look like its been through a lot of wear and tear. The one on the right is something of a secret in the front view

bandicam201208011618071.png

What do you guys think?

bandicam201208021417102.png

bandicam201208021416355.png

bandicam201208021416204.png

popsu.png

Here is how some of these look on males. I am taking requests at the moment so if you have an idea, ill try my best to recreate it and credit you for it. Thanks varsity puppet for your help on the lucas forums that are now back up.

bandicam201208032211031.png

bandicam201208032210227.png

Updated the Scottish looking one, made a new mandolorian inspired robe and a floral looking one. These are the last of them, betas have been sent out to test for balance.

malako.png

Requested by LDR. A darth malak type robe. I am not taking anymore requests though. Thank you to those who sent me some cool ideas! This is the real last robe for this pack. Thinking about calling it the "TWINKEY ROBE PACK"

:3 Meow.

bandicam201208062315197.png

Last addition. This is the Rea Vishe Feline Pelt. Created by a jedi sentinel named "Rea Vishe" who takes pride in modeling her robes after rare animals. This is part of the silly robes that are included in par with the serious looking ones. I get inspiration from the oddest of places. Its really more of a ladies robe, but it does look kinda cool on jolee to.

To be released on Saturday. Here is my last pic.

im going to get them, looks like one of those mods that never leave the overide folder :)