File Submitter: Fair Strides

File Submitted: 09 Jul 2012

File Category: Mods

Custom Class Clothing by Fair Strides

Contact info:

Fair Strides at deadlystream.com

Fair Strides 2 at Lucasforums.com

Introduction:

This was a request by Roachbugg at Lucasforums. He liked the looks of the default class clothing, with the exception of the Soldier class(He prefferred the Republic Trooper armor), and he wanted them to be made more useful. Something to give you a reason to wear the default clothing. The items are spawned, dependant on your class, in a footlocker in the first room on the Endar Spire, after talking with Trask. Look behind the couches.

Installation:

Just run the custom class clothing.exe to install the mod. To uninstall, just copy and paste everything in the tslpatchdata folder into your override, and hit 'yes to all', then hit the delete key on your keyboard.

Bugs:

Not really a bug, but a work-around I had to do. The .uti didn't want to cooperate so I had to set it up so that you have the Republic Trooper armor equipped by default, but you only get the bonuses if you equip the special armor.

Credits:

Roachbugg for the request.

Permissions:

You have the given right to modify these files any way you wish, for personal or public use, but if for public use please contact me to let me ahead of time and to see what's been changed. Disregard this requirement after 4/30/2060.

NOTE: I am willing, if people wish and I can contact the authors, to make multiple versions, so that this is compatible with the Enhanced Ebon Hawk Dialogue mod, and/or the Super skip Taris mod.

Click here to download this file