Zhaboka

Jorann!?

I'm classifying this as a WIP thread because it involves a WIP... sort of...

So I was sent lines for a character in a mod named Jorann that I just completed the VOs for. Problem is, I have no idea who they're for and no record of who sent them to me...

If anyone on here was the original modder and sender of those lines, could you please respond to this thread? I'm a big stupid idiot.

Jorann is the guy you find in the ruined enclave on dantooine locked in a room, if that's what you're asking. If not, just ignore me. :3

Jorann is the guy you find in the ruined enclave on dantooine locked in a room, if that's what you're asking. If not, just ignore me. :3

Zhaboka was asking for the person who asked him for the lines to contact him. Zhaboka has pretty much done the work, but lost/deleted the info of:

1). Who asked him for the lines,

2). What mod they were for, and

3). How to contact whoever asked him for the lines.

Correct. I'm fairly certain I was not supposed to be doing an impression of the pre-existing NPC Jorran, but thanks for trying to help anyway.

Lost a mod, Master Zhaboka has. How embarassing...

• Like 1

This issue has been resolved, could a moderator please close and/or delete this thread?

In case y'all were wondering, it was Gorgod over at LF who gave me those lines, and he sent them to my on Skype, the one place I didn't think to look for a record of VO jobs, haha.