Sign in to follow this  
nomeansGonzy

Is everything in TSLRCM 1.6 also in TSLRCM 1.7?

Well I'm new here (I dunno how truly active this forum is) and I just had a question about the restored content mod, if this is the place to ask. If not, can someone please move this for me? Thanks.

Anyways, I just got the 1.7 TSLRCM for KOTOR II, after I finally got it working on my PC (No more laggy Xbox game :P), and I was wondering something:

If I have the 1.7 Mod, it comes with everything that was put into the 1.6 mod, right? If not, that's kind of disappointing because I don't feel like restarting my file lol. I'm on telos, which isn't too far, but I haven't seen TOO much change yet, but I've heard I won't really until I'm off telos.

Another question: Just how much is restored in this mod now? I mean, does it add at least a few hours more of gameplay? Just wondering.

If I have the 1.7 Mod, it comes with everything that was put into the 1.6 mod, right?

Yes.

Have you also installed the unofficial fix and ravager blackscreen fix? You probably want to do so...

Yes.

Have you also installed the unofficial fix and ravager blackscreen fix? You probably want to do so...

Do I need to start a new file if I get that?

And ty all.

Nope... (I assume you mean game, not file)

Oh, yes. Thank you :3

Edit: Oh and if it's okay, can I have a link to this unofficial fix? I can't find it anywhere.

Click the Downloads tab. Numbers 2 and 3 on the right under Top Downloads.

Huh sorry to be such a pest, but it says there's no room in the override folder for the ravager one, and it says I need to select a disk I can burn it onto for the unofficial fix. Any suggestions on what to do?

You're tring to place them where you installed the game/mod, not on the disk right???