Sign in to follow this  
ZM90

Xenoblade Chronicles (Spoilers)

Just beat Xenoblade a few days back and I must say I am quite impressed with the game. In fact I'd call it one of the best JRPGs I've ever played. I thought the plot was great with the whole the Mechon attacked your village supposedly killing someone important to you so you take the fight to them and then eventually after a bunch of plot twists you end up fighting a God who created your own world!!!

My best party was Shulk (for his Monado abilities), Fiora (Speed-Tank), and Sharla (Heal/Support).

I remember fighting Disciple Lorithia who was Lvl.75 who summoned several lvl.70s to aid her and I beat her with a lvl.73 party consisting of Melia (player controlled), Fiora (with Ether Frame), and Sharla (for heal/support) like a boss.

I thought how they were able to have this huge story, yet a ton of sidequests, and a huge world with a ton of exploration was amazing. I also thought the environments were a sight to behold.

One of the best JRPGs and one of the best Wii games. I would definitely recommend it.

10/10