Sign in to follow this  
gua543

Reskins for KotOR 1 and 2

Hey guys, I was wondering do you know any good mods that include reskins for robes, lightsabers and party members for KotOR 1 and 2? Maybe some additional lightsaber colors and heads for my character. I know that there are some but I just don't want to search in google and filefront for 2-3 hours to find them. New (not restored) content for both games is also acceptable but it must be good and it mustn't screw up with the story.

EDIT: Of course, it must be compatible with TSLRCM 1.8 and M4-78EP. Still not sure about the Malachor VI mod, need more info.

Damn it, looks like I'm hunting for mods. Again. ...... *Predator mode + Epic music mode activated*

All my texture mods for KotORII: TSL:

• Visual Enhancement 2012
  • Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade
  • Fixed Mandalorian Banners
  • REALISTIC NAR SHADDAA SKYBOX
  • Vurt's Protocol Droids
  • Coruscant High Resolution Textures
  • Vurt's K1 Ebon Hawk Retexture
  • Boa-dur Shader fix
  • Textures of creature HQ
  • Vurt's K2 Exterior Textures
  • Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix
  • Weapon Finesse icon fix

No links, unfortunately. The textures of creature HQ is linked somewhere on these forums...look for a post by ttlan.

Those are actually graphic upgrades and planet reskins, which I don't really like, but thanks for sharing them. Btw isn't the Coruscant mod in-compatible with TSLRCM? Or was it the M4-78 one? :unsure:

Yup.

It's pretty much made with 1.8 in mind...

Not sure the current beta's 003EBO is though, but for the rest it should be (and 003 will be too when it's released).

That's great! Too bad the Coruscant mod consists only of the Jedi Temple but there's XP and a new force power there.