ZM90

K1R Impossible Difficulty Impressions

I would like to get feedback from the community on how hard you thought Impossible difficulty was for those who played it as I haven't personally been able to do a complete run-through of K1 with it. From what I gathered when I tested it with it on though it made Bendak Starkiller near impossible for example. Also this song right here is what I think best represents Benak on Impossible difficulty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPQnhhUqtU Anyway I'd like to get feedback from you guys. So how was "Impossible Difficulty"?

I think that a song with a lot of uncensored words would fit better. After all, I had huge problems with him on Normal difficulty and I can't imagine the hate I'll generate when after 1 hour I still can't beat him. Maybe my eyes will turn yellow, who knows :D

I can't imagine the hate I'll generate when after 1 hour I still can't beat him. Maybe my eyes will turn yellow, who knows :D

I dare you to try to beat the game on Impossible Difficulty. Go ahead it's in the downloads section. Also every time you die on Impossible Difficulty I will somehow know it and will play "You are dead" every time you die. :P lol.

Nuh-uh, I'm not that crazy. Even though I'm more experienced now and actually use stimulants and force powers, instead of just hacking and slashing and selling everything, I doubt I'll be able to leave Taris without cheating. I think they named it Impossible difficulty for a reason :cool:

Game is still to damn easy :/. Even without redhawks item stuff I was hoping for more of a challenge when I fought Solomon,Bendak and Malak(especially Malak since this difficulty mod is compatible with another difficulty mod that I use due to not using the same file AND another file I had that ups his stats). Perhaps when you release your next version could you kindly add a higher difficulty option please?

Game is still to damn easy :/. Even without redhawks item stuff I was hoping for more of a challenge when I fought Solomon,Bendak and Malak(especially Malak since this difficulty mod is compatible with another difficulty mod that I use due to not using the same file AND another file I had that ups his stats). Perhaps when you release your next version could you kindly add a higher difficulty option please?

I cannot add a higher difficulty option because Impossible is the highest difficulty that Bioware cut and because K1 only allows 4 slots for difficulty which gives us Easy, Normal, Difficult. and Impossible. The other 2 cut difficulties were Very Easy and Hard. There is nothing higher than Impossible unless I want to go outside of the realm of restoring content. Perhaps maybe if I feel like it I could do a even higher difficulty as a standalone mod but, not for K1R.

I cannot add a higher difficulty option because Impossible is the highest difficulty that Bioware cut and because K1 only allows 4 slots for difficulty which gives us Easy, Normal, Difficult. and Impossible. The other 2 cut difficulties were Very Easy and Hard. There is nothing higher than Impossible unless I want to go outside of the realm of restoring content. Perhaps maybe if I feel like it I could do a even higher difficulty as a standalone mod but, not for K1R.

I understand. No problem. Sorry if I sounded ungrateful mate. I am glad that the difficulty is higher regardless! I appreciate your efforts and I apologize if I came out as otherwise.

The game in no way becomes hard, but the mod does make it considerably more challenging (and interesting, that is if you like challenge).

Thumbs up for this mod, I wish there was something like that for KOTOR2, as it's a veeeery easy runthrough.