Fair Strides

Download:Reskin_of_PFHA03

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=144

File Name: Reskin_of_PFHA03

File Submitter: Fair Strides

File Submitted: 15 Mar 2012

File Updated: 20 May 2012

File Category: Skins

EDIT: Nothing has changed, I just had to update the screenshots, under a moderator's recommendation.

Author: Tristan Goucher

Ways to contact: tristongoucher@gmail.com

Fair Strides on DeadlyStream.com

Fair_Strides_2 on LucasForums.com

Also decided to throw in a .PAT file of some scraps people can use for future skins.

INFO

===================

This is my new/fixed/updated version of my re-skin. As it turns out, I had the PFHA03 skin from the K1 version... :o

This version has the dark side transitions and I also got the portraits in here, too!

Any Complaints or bugs?:

=========================

By all means, please share your feedback. I'd be happy to make my mod and any future mods better, but it does tend to help if people leave feedback...

Permissions:

Use any way you want, all I ask is that you give me credit.

Credits

Varsity Puppet for getting me the files when KT decided to hit the bucket.

Click here to download this file

I've gotta say I really like the darkside color transition! (kinda reminds me of Bloodrayne) Although, I see what the staff meant by the hair being too colorful. It's the skin tone on the model is the wrong color for the bright red of the hair and the lips. Maybe if you darkened or desaturated the lips on the LS model a bit to make them blend more, it may be less bright? Frankly I think the hair looks convincing, but the lips may be too bright.

I've gotta say I really like the darkside color transition! (kinda reminds me of Bloodrayne) Although, I see what the staff meant by the hair being too colorful. It's the skin tone on the model is the wrong color for the bright red of the hair and the lips. Maybe if you darkened or desaturated the lips on the LS model a bit to make them blend more, it may be less bright? Frankly I think the hair looks convincing, but the lips may be too bright.

No idea who/what Bloodrayne is apart from a video game character.The skin tone for LS looks off in the pic, but in-game it looks a lot better. Try it out. Might change it in time. Running a playthrough with it at the moment. Now if I could only add animated lighting for the eyes...! Any ideas on how to do that???

No idea who/what Bloodrayne is apart from a video game character.The skin tone for LS looks off in the pic, but in-game it looks a lot better. Try it out. Might change it in time. Running a playthrough with it at the moment. Now if I could only add animated lighting for the eyes...! Any ideas on how to do that???

Yeah. I was referring to Bloodrayne, the videogame character. And, by jove you are right! I don't know how the lighting has a such a drastic difference in game, but after looking it over, I have to say that the hair fits in and the lips look alright to me. (thus making my previous comment inaccurate)Weird how actually trying it helped...

As for animating textures, I have tried to find an answer to that question, but I just don't know how Aurora/the NWN engine uses them. I have recently been trying to make the sith lightning above the ritual in Freedon Nadd's tomb higher quality, but all of my attempts make it stop animating properly.

Maybe someone around knows how to animate textures and could help both of us :).

-Edit

I notice you said animated lighting, but I believe that lightmaps are used for lighting in Aurora/NWN engine and are technically textures; unless maybe it uses some code for it.

-Edit

I notice you said animated lighting, but I believe that lightmaps are used for lighting in Aurora/NWN engine and are technically textures; unless maybe it uses some code for it.

Actually, I meant to put "lightning". Sort of like Raiden off of Mortal Kombat.

Also, do you have any idea what texture is used for the DS/LS aura thing that appears when you gain DS/LS points? PM if you want to know why I ask.

Also, do you have any idea what texture is used for the DS/LS aura thing that appears when you gain DS/LS points? PM if you want to know why I ask.

I frankly thought it would be easier to find... Based on my observations I have to conclude that the textures used for the DS LS effects are either reused from some other texture (that I can't find for the life of me) or possibly one of the many anonymous fx_tex_01 through fx_tex_26 near the end of the fx textures. Sorry I can't be of any more help, I've looked everywhere...