Sign in to follow this  
Guest M@sterlink

Hello ^^

Guest M@sterlink

Hi !

My name is Adel but call me M@sterlink.

So i am a big fan of Star wars off course but a fan of zelda series too.

I'm a CG student in the University of Strasbourg in France.. well.. I'm french ^^... So sorry if i do some mistakes, i'll try to write the best english i can do.

My favourites games are Zelda, KOTOR 1 and 2, Mass Effect trilogy ^^, Dragon Age (yes yes.. i love Bioware's Games ^^).

My Hobbies are Drawing, 3D, Travels, playing video games and somes sports ^^.

Well i tell you see up ^^.

My favourites games are Zelda, KOTOR 1 and 2, Mass Effect trilogy ^^, Dragon Age (yes yes.. i love Bioware's Games ^^).

Then we'll get along pretty well I think. Your username seems familiar I wonder if I had seen you around any part of the Zelda community. I have a thread about the E3 Spirit Tracks Demo/prerelease prototype I bought off of Ebay, a entire forum of my team and I's K1 restoration project, and a thread dedicated to Dragon Age: Origins. You should check those out. Oh and welcome :).

I like this guy.

That was my first thought as well but, you know what they say VP great minds, cut from the same cloth, birds of a feather, ect.

Guest M@sterlink

I never played Chrono Trigger Because i never had a Super Nintendo , but i've heard some good things about it.

I use to be a member of the "Sega Clan" if i can tell like that. So my first console was a "Sega Master System" as you call it in Europe and for too long... And my next was the PlayStation ^^'.

And my next was the PlayStation ^^'.

There's a Chrono Trigger port for PS1 if I'm not mistaken, it's also available on the DS. I remember I didn't get Chrono Trigger until it came out on the DS with all that extra content but, I was hooked when I got it. It's one of the best JRPGs I've ever played and so is it's sequel Chrono Cross which is on the PS1.