Sign in to follow this  
lazyamerican

90SK's armor/robes mods?

Ahhhh cool I wasn't sure if that was the newest but the date coincides with the post I saw over on the lucas forums.

Yes it is current. The lucasforums link has been updated but it is the same as the one posted above, to here on deadly stream. I will attempt to upload the mod elsewhere perhaps in a more updated form at which point I will update it here as well.

Curious...if there are conflicting files in the main override folder...should you overwrite them with the files in the folders that come with this mod?

^ Sorry it took me so long to address this question, luckily the answer is yes: If you are replacing files in Override with the Loot/Immersion Upgrade, it means you have a mod in override that does something also done in Loot/Immersion Upgrade BUT whatever it is will be saved in the auto-generated backup folder from the Loot/Immersion installer, which should be kept handy while you play the mod in case you want to uninstall or something appears wrong in TSL. If something does appear wrong, it is very likely caused by other mods. Conflicts with the STEAM version of TSLRCM have been addressed a few times.

Unfortunately there is a hierarchy of files conflict with the STEAM version of TSLRCM, and Loot/Immersion Upgrade. The issue is a little difficult to fix without knowledge of the mod, the idea is to have all the files from loot/immersion upgrade be "read-only" so they don't get replaced by the same files somewhere else. With the Steam version of TSLRCM you will need to do this to play the full loot/immersion mod. 

Install Loot/Immersion mod LAST after installing whatever other mods before playing. Don't install other mods after the Loot/Immersion upgrade, keep it last in the installation order. This is a fairly important step to the installation that can be easy to miss.

To make the loot/immersion files "read-only" easiest way is to select them all (EXCEPT FOR .2DA FILES) from the downloaded mod archive directory tslpatchdata and right click, select the "properties" button, and hit the "read-only" checkbox. Next, copy the "read-only" files to Override and replace any existing files. Remember to not do this for the .2DA files. Doing that last in your mod installation order will hopefully resolve issues for the mod. 

• Like 1