reivzjE

HK Factory

Hello everybody i am in a stupid situation in here :) when i downloaded tslrcm 1.5 and installed it everything went smoothly i could play the HK factory but now with 1.6 i can't. When i have killed the 3 HK units i go to the ebon hawk enter it and nothing happen's :/ any ideas ?

So when I have HK-47 in my party and i am attacked by a group of HK-50's, HK-47's profile picture disappears from my party and just stands there until I kill the HK-50's. Is this normal? and how do i trigger the torture scene? I have already killed many groups of HK-50's.

Guest Senka

Yes, in my game the same ossured. I strongly interrogated HK-47 but he has nothing to say.

He can't hurt the other HKs - it'd be like attacking himself. It's mentioned somewhere when you're talking with him about the HK-50s. It's normal anyway.

And the torture scene would be triggered if you talk to HK-47 and he's questioning you on your knowledge of alien languages. You mention the sonic imprint sensor, and voila, he seen deduces that it's being used to track you, and you can reverse this. In order to do so you must then defeat three groups of HK-50s afterwards. After the third one, return to the Hawk and you should get the scene.

The start of the convo line is asking HK47 if he knows anything about the Sith attacking you. Once you've gotten through the proper dialog line(sonic sensor) ,you'll get a Jrnl entry "then you need to kill 3 groups". Until the quest opens it doesn't matter how many HK50's are killed.

Is the quest started?(to find the factory) and any other mods that involve the Ebon Hawk?

Guest staticjoe66

reivzjE, Sunday I got the custscene of HK learning the location of the factory after my first trip to Onderon and Mandalore joined the party with TSLRCM 1.6a installed so my first question would be what, if any, other mods do you have installed

Hello everybody i am in a stupid situation in here :) when i downloaded tslrcm 1.5 and installed it everything went smoothly i could play the HK factory but now with 1.6 i can't. When i have killed the 3 HK units i go to the ebon hawk enter it and nothing happen's :/ any ideas ?

But I have got the quest and i have killed 3 groups of HK's after i've got it. I've tried to talk to HK-47 to see if i can trigger it and nothing has happened. I am running the game on Windows 7 32 bit and it runs fine.

Guest staticjoe66

bjm1702 have you been to Onderon yet? The reason I ask is because in my current playthrough right after I met with Kavar, bailed back to the Ebon Hawk and Mandalore joined my merry bunch of outlaws I got the cutscene in which HK-47 learns the location of the HK factory...turning the HK's on Korriban into scrap metal was just the icing on the cake...

But I have got the quest and i have killed 3 groups of HK's after i've got it. I've tried to talk to HK-47 to see if i can trigger it and nothing has happened. I am running the game on Windows 7 32 bit and it runs fine.

bjm1702 have you been to Onderon yet? The reason I ask is because in my current playthrough right after I met with Kavar, bailed back to the Ebon Hawk and Mandalore joined my merry bunch of outlaws I got the cutscene in which HK-47 learns the location of the HK factory...turning the HK's on Korriban into scrap metal was just the icing on the cake...

I'm up to the part where I have to go back to Onderan/Dxun to defeat the sith and Vaklu. The only planet I havnt done is Korriban.

I think the problem may be caused by a few mods I have installed in conjunction to TSLRCM.

No other mods that involve the Ebon Hawk

Mod's i have

Shem's Super Enhanced Mod TSLRCM 1.5 worked fine with this

Shem's Ultimate Sound Mod

Playable Dopak

Bastillas Robe

Bastillas Head

Movie Style Retextures

Movie Style Lightsaber Hilts

Handmaiden Choice For Females 1.2 TSL patcher version (maybe this has something to do with it ?)

Coruscant Jedi Temple

And yes the quest has started :(

Edited by reivzjE

Guest staticjoe66

You and I are at the same point in the game--after you save the whiny queen :( ;) and return to the EH if you don't get the cutscene then, there's definitely something wrong and more than likely it would be a mod conflict of some kind

I'm up to the part where I have to go back to Onderan/Dxun to defeat the sith and Vaklu. The only planet I havnt done is Korriban.

I think the problem may be caused by a few mods I have installed in conjunction to TSLRCM.

I am having a bug whereby the third HK team does not register in the journal. It's been stuck on "encounter one more team" for a while. I've killed two since then, to no avail.

OK so I solved my problem by removing all other mods and it triggered the scene :(

I am having a bug whereby the third HK team does not register in the journal. It's been stuck on "encounter one more team" for a while. I've killed two since then, to no avail.

Try removing all other mods

Which team was your third?

And you ARE using 1.6, right?

There were 2 instances of that in 1.5, but they got fixed, and regardless of the text in the journal the cutscene should be triggered when entering the EH (and close the goal).

Handmaiden Choice For Females 1.2 TSL patcher version (maybe this has something to do with it ?

Yes it does delete k_003ebo_enter.ncs from your override folder as well as a_next_scene.ncs these 2 files are currently incompatible with TSLRCM(you'll lose other stuff as well,Kreia attacking T3 and GOTO's added cutscene).

ps;where can you download vers 1.2?,I can't seem to find a link except for 1.1(I need the newest files to eventually make a patch.)

So I have looked at the other threads here, and am confused. Is it AFTER the big fight on Onderon where I can go to the HK factory, or is it accessible after the first time there? btw yes I have fought 3 groups of HK-50s.

Guest staticjoe66

valiantofficer you go to the HK factory immediately after dealing with Atris

So I have looked at the other threads here, and am confused. Is it AFTER the big fight on Onderon where I can go to the HK factory, or is it accessible after the first time there? btw yes I have fought 3 groups of HK-50s.

Guest Senka
valiantofficer you go to the HK factory immediately after dealing with Atris

Is this automatical event?

Guest staticjoe66

Good point Silvan ;) :) valiantofficer you also have to talk to HK and get him to ask you about the sonic sensor you find on Peragus and follow that dialogue tree--once he tells you he would be able to find the factory after 3 teams of HK's are ready for Raxus Prime you have the quest and no matter in what order you do the planets you will run into more than 3

Yeah, it if: OF COURSE u have to reconstructed HK-47. Then it will work.:(