BusyKitty

Compatibility or Install instructions needed.

So I have been playing KOTOR 2 on my phone with mods provided below. When I encountered the soldiers fight in Telos(right next to the merchant) it fades into a cutscene (Dark Lord and his apprentice talking) but problem is it crashes right there. Without the following Mods it works fine. So if anyone could tell me if some of these Mods are incompatible with other or if I messed up the install order that would a big help.

All of the Mods info were acquired from Kotor community portal.

Mods Installed:  

1. M-TSLRCM 1.8.6 (Mobile Edition)

2. Unofficial Restored Content Mod Patch Tweak Pack 1.3

3. Kotor 2 Community Patch 1.5.2

4. JC's Minor Fixes for K2 v1.5

5. Workbench Crystal Attunement 1.2

6. PartySwap 1.4.1

7. Extended Enclave(EE) 2.5.2

8. EE Patch 1.0.4

9. PartSwap & EE Compatibility Patch

10. Exile's Saber 

11. New Lightsaber Blades TSL V1

12. TSL Prestige Save Fixes

13. Thorium Charge Mod

14. Remote Influence 

15. Remote tells Influence Fixes for TSLRCM

16. JC's Handmaiden Sister v2.0

Edited by BusyKitty

10 hours ago, BusyKitty said:

So I have been playing KOTOR 2 on my phone

Mods Installed:  

1. TSLRCM 1.8.6

Are you using the correct MTSLRCM, the one that is optimized for mobile gameplay?

From what I hear, MTSLRCM is missing a few features... and that's important because those features crash on the mobile version of the game unlike on PC.

4 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

Are you using the correct MTSLRCM, the one that is optimized for mobile gameplay?

From what I hear, MTSLRCM is missing a few features... and that's important because those features crash on the mobile version of the game unlike on PC.

Yes I'm using MTSLRCM.

This is going to be a little hard because you're on Mobile, but I'll try and pinpoint something.

21 hours ago, BusyKitty said:

When I encountered the soldiers fight in Telos(right next to the merchant) it fades into a cutscene (Dark Lord and his apprentice talking) but problem is it crashes right there.

That scene is new to TSLRCM, in the vanilla game it's a BIK movie (The same format as the takeoff movies). In vanilla, you can left click the mouse on PC or tap the screen on Mobile and have the scene end but in TSLRCM it's unskippable as it's taking place in the game.

Do note: it is triggered by the Light and Dark Side points you get, so another playthrough it might player earlier or later depending on your choices.

Now, something that would help me pinpoint a crash would be exactly when it crashes.

I'm sorry to have to spoil the scene (your post makes it sound as if you aren't aware of who the characters are), but I'm linking a video of the scene so you can tell me when exactly the game crashes.

For example, if the scene progresses to the point where you see Nihilus (dark lord) on screen the crash would probably not be caused by a glitch in Nihilus' texture, model or appearance.2da line (critical mod files used in retexture mods etc).

21 hours ago, BusyKitty said:

Without the following Mods it works fine.

Now this I'll need you to define. When you say "Without the following mods" I picture MTSLRCM as being part of that list, and if you aren't using MTSLRCM you aren't getting the in-game scene where the crash is happening. You could test it with just MTSLRCM and see if it crashes, but then you'd need to have a backup copy of Kotor 2 so you can have a Kotor 2 directory with your main mods and another backup directory for MTSLRCM for testing purposes.

On PC this wouldn't be too hard to setup, I personally have multiple directories I switch between for different mod combinations and such, but I imagine on Mobile that'd be a pain to setup.

17 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

This is going to be a little hard because you're on Mobile, but I'll try and pinpoint something.

That scene is new to TSLRCM, in the vanilla game it's a BIK movie (The same format as the takeoff movies). In vanilla, you can left click the mouse on PC or tap the screen on Mobile and have the scene end but in TSLRCM it's unskippable as it's taking place in the game.

Do note: it is triggered by the Light and Dark Side points you get, so another playthrough it might player earlier or later depending on your choices.

So I installed the Mods as Community Portal provided in order and seemed to work fine because this time I did not get the cutscene in the same place as before. Plus before I wasn't even getting the Nihilus cutscene only the damaged ship in the space and when it shifts to Visas it crashed.

But now I'm getting the cutscenes IN the Hawk before even landing in Telos after I finish my conversation with Kreia(Must be alignment you mentioned before).

Problem now is that after the Darth Nihilus cutscene in the Ebon Hawk, I'm getting the Atton-T3 conversation and then Kreia comes and incapacitates T3. But afterwards nothing is changed everything is fine. I don't get any unique dialogue of what happened.