Timbo

Jedi Class Change Idea for Balance in the Force

I finally think I've figured out a way to get around my Jedi Class limitation woes but it requires knowledge I don't possess. Thankfully, I'm not above begging for someone to help me or teach me if they have the time. I'll gleefully credit you for your efforts either way.

Here's the pitch:

I'd like to start Bastila, Jolee, and Juhani with custom classes. For the part I need help with, I'd like to add some dialogue options when speaking to the player that trigger a multiclass script for them to graduate to their natural class. It would be ideal if this would happen after gaining their 8th level but even that's not necessary as I can use dialogue to warn the player not to do this too early.

What this does is make it so that I can restore the player's choice of jedi classes in the Radical Jedi version or eliminate it altogether.

Is there anyone who's willing to either take this on as a request or take me on as an apprentice?

Here's a link to my mod