Sign in to follow this  
Patriot Infinity

(fulfilled) Reskin of PMHA03 to someone's likeness

Posted (edited)

Hello there. I'm here with a request of an HD reskin of PMHA03 (KotOR 1), as this head model is the closest to resemblance in shape of my cousin. If possible, editing the portrait and of course the dark side transition as well.

My cousin's birthday is coming up and I thought it'd be a cool surprise to have one of the PC heads reskinned in his likeness. Every year or so, we replay through KotOR around the same time. I've recently updated my game with the most recent iteration of the mod build and will be doing so for my cousin as well for our next playthrough.

Scrolling through the current mods, I see that Dark Hope did a reskin. While it does -vaguely- resemble my cousin, it is still off. Perhaps editing this already modified reskin would be easier? I am happy to provide plenty of reference photos to any artist interested and able to do this for me.

I've uploaded a zip file with the original pmha03 tga files, portraits, reference pictures, and Dark Hope's higher resolution reskin. In terms of the reference pictures, it'd be nice if it was possible to make the character look a bit younger, but not too much (you'll see my cousin's beard is salt/pepper colored now, his original hair color is dark brown).

Thanks

EDIT: Dark Hope was kind enough to fulfill this request for me. Thanks all!

Edited by Patriot Infinity

2 hours ago, Patriot Infinity said:

I am happy to provide plenty of reference photos to any artist interested and able to do this for me.

Why aren't you posting the reference pictures so those that may be interested can go about it straightaway?

52 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

Why aren't you posting the reference pictures so those that may be interested can go about it straightaway?

You're right. I edited the OP. Thanks

• Like 1