Hello,

I recently downloaded Kotor 2 on my new laptop and have run into multiple runtimes errors that have stifled my playthrough. The error I am getting specifically has to do with a C++ Runtime Error forcing the game to terminate in an unusual way. This started to occur when I would try to leave Citadel Station for the first time (which I resolved initially by removing the Movies folder) and now has me stonewalled whenever I try to travel to a new planet after leaving the Telos Academy (the issue is not tied to any Movies trying to play now). I have read almost every Reddit and Steam forum post and watched multiple fix videos on YouTube that have not resolved my problem. 

I have already tried the major fixes of updating/reinstalling drivers, repairing and reinstalling all relevant C++ downloads, downloading All In One Runtimes, uninstalling and reinstalling Kotor 2, and playing with various graphical settings in-game and in the EXE. I am completely stumped and am hoping that someone on here may have the one fix that I have not tried or some sort of file download that will fix everything.

Please help me if you can!

Processor    AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS w/ Radeon 780M Graphics        4.00 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB (15.2 GB usable)
Edition    Windows 11 Home
Version    23H2
Installed on    ‎4/‎24/‎2024
OS build    22631.3527
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1003.0

image.png.7fceb7db3c20364a52caf921b5d268fc.png