zendiagram

Mac .exe launcher

Hello everyone! Niche topic to post, but I'm hoping somebody else will have a solution to the problem that I am having.

I've been playing KOTOR and TSL for years on mac, and on my old computer, I've used winebottler to run the Kotor tool .exe files (shoutout to @Soka for being the best and walking me through the process a few years ago). Unfortunately, my old computer was destroyed during an encounter between one of my students and a mug of coffee, so now I'm on a new macbook air! Unfortunately, my OS is Ventura, and the current version of winebottler doesn't seem to be working on this OS (though it could of course be a problem on my end and not be a compatibility problem). Essentially what I'm asking is, what program other than winebottler would work for downloading and running Kotor and TSL mods on a mac running ventura? 

I hope somebody else is able to use the TSL Patcher files on their modern day Mac OS with a program they can recommend.

Thank you very much for your time!

Wineskin or PlayOnMac work fine for TSLPatcher on Monterey so I'd guess they probably work on Ventura. Not sure how they do with KOTOR itself though since I just play the Mac version.

• Like 1