Sign in to follow this  
JumpStationZ

MOD:illuzion69's Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor (for KotOR1)

illuzion69's Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor (for KotOR1)

Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor (for KotOR1)
Created by: illuzion69

Original mod creation date: October 11th, 2004

------------------------------
This is a new version of the Mandalorian Assault Armor. It is a new item and has an in-game location All files go into the Override folder.

Appearance.2da
---------------
It has an appearance.2da that is compatible with Svosh's Revan Redemption Robes. If you already have an appearance.2da you can add this armor by opening your appearance.2da with kotor tool and create a new row then copy line 35 and paste to new row then change the Label column from  Alien_Mandalorian_01 to Alien_Mandalorian_06  and the  racetex column from  N_Mandalorian01 to N_Mandalorian06 and save. Then change the 69_a_class9066.uti file in a GFF editor. Open the Properties List then open line 3 and change the Subtype from 511 to the row number you put this armor at in the appearance.2da file and save.

Stats
------
I know some people like to overpower their items and some don't (I fall under the don't) so I made it upgradeable without going to over the top. Without upgrades it is the same as the Mandalorian Assault Armor, Feats Required: Armor Proficiency: Heavy, Defense Bonus:13, Max Dexterity Bonus: 0, Damage Resistance: Resist 25/- vs. cold and Resist 25/- vs. fire. With upgrades add Skills: Awareness +2, Strength +2, Dexterity +3 and Constitution +3.

Location and Cheat Code
------------------------
I put this armor in the strong box where the Tarisian Noble is inside Davik's estate. Give Canderous a chance to go Mandalorian on Davik and Calo! In case you want more than one or your already past Taris the cheat code is  giveitem 69_a_class9066

Files
------
69_a_class9066.uti
appearance.2da
ia_class9_066.tga
N_Mandalorian06.tga
tar08_strongbox0.utp

Thanks go to Fred Tetra for his Kotor Tool, everyone at Holowan Laboratories for making a great game better, everyone that helped make the game and my wife and kids for the distractions, I mean help :). I think that’s everyone.

NOTE FROM JUMPSTATIONZ ARCHIVIST: This mod – like most of the mods in the JumpStationZ Archive - has not been tested recently.  (Note the creation date above precedes both K1CP and K1R.)  If you download and install this mod, you assume all risk.  Additionally, you may note that this mod has no screenshots other than the old JumpStationZ logo and the title of the mod.  Feel free to include screenshots with your review if you feel moved to.