Sign in to follow this  
Lewok2007

SKIN:Kreia - Reborn

Kreia - Reborn

Description:
Not many Retextures for TSL have redone Kreia in a manner that stays true to her original appearance that upscales her textures and changes only a few things. I've made a retexture and released it here that does this, with a bonus that doesn't have her clothing on her neck based off of my mod that already does this. Textures have been upscaled to 2048 x 2048 and I've applied a cloth texture to her robes and a leather texture to her yellow-biege area near her head.

Installation:
1. There are 2 folders that contain the retextures: Neck Clothing and No Neck Clothing. Choose which one you would like to use based off of the Screenshots on this page.

2. Copy the files from the folder you have chosen and paste them into the "Override" folder found in the Kotor 2 TSL directory. Overwrite any files if necessary.

3. THIS STEP IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, BUT OPTIONAL. Search for any files that have the same name as my mod that have a ".TPC" file extension or a ".DDS" file extension and delete those. They overwrite the ".tga" file format I use and could cause crashes with combination of my mod.

UnInstalling:
Delete the files from my mod that are in your "Override" folder found in the Kotor 2 TSL directory.

Compatability:
Compatible with TSLRCM and K2CP.
It isn't compatible with anything that has "PO_Pkreia.tga", "P_KreiaH.tga", "P_KreiaH.txi", or "P_KreiaA.tga" or anything that has the same names as these files that end with ".TPC" or ".DDS".
Compatible with the Kotor 2 Mod Build, but be sure to delete "P_KreiaH.tpc", "PO_Pkreia.tpc", and "P_KreiaA.tpc" located in the "Override" folder found in the Kotor 2 TSL directory.

Tools used:
GIMP
Kotor Tool

Permissions:
Do not Re-Up[load files from this mod anywhere else, unless if you include it in your own mod and I have been given visible credit. 

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE-MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2023
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes