Bane_Ross

[Request] Juhani as TSL Player Character?

I really enjoyed @Effix's https://deadlystream.com/files/file/2137-effixians-cathar-pack/ and am wondering, can anyone convert Juhani from K1 into a playable character in K2? Having her underwear model (and possibly using her Jedi outfit for the dancer model) would be ideal, but honestly I mostly just want to be able to use her head. 

Edited by Bane_Ross

Hey,

I wanted to try making this as a way to learn modding, so I've submitted a mod for approval here on Deady Stream. I used her default outfit to replace the dancer outfit, but I'm not sure if that's what you meant by Jedi outfit (it's been a while since I played Kotor 1). I also replaced the underwear model and textures, player head and portrait.

That sounds awesome! Unfortunately I don't have KotOR 2 installed right now, but if your mod gets approved I'll be happy to give it a download!

Whoops i misunderstood part of the assignment anyway. i replaced the dancer outfit with her default instead of the brown jedi outfit. I'll make an alternate version and upload both to Steam as well.

Alright, I've posted both versions on Steam, with this hopefully corresponding with your suggestions. Let me know if I misunderstood something: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3075237674

Edited by Algo