1) When did the problem begin to occur?
On running 'tslrcm185_2020'
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
The install wizard of the .exe file does not have an option to select destination folder. There are the options for installation language, and the component which is also a language. It then begins to install, creating a file called 'lucasarts' under Program Files (x86). However, I have the Steam version, so having it install into program files does not help at all. Dragging the files from the created lucasarts folder into the folder under Steam does not result in an install.
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
11) Have you tried using a different save game?
Have not created save
12) Have you tried starting a new game?
Does not apply
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)