1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur? After speaking with Kaevee and letting her go, I noticed that I never got light side points. That’s when I got very suspicious. 2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.5 and 1.2 respectively) We only provide assistance for the most current version of those mods. Yes 3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version? Steam 4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY) N/A 5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file? Fresh Installation 6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!) Schematic Lightsaber Mod http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/551-schematic-lightsaber-mod-slm/ Extended Enclave https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-metropcs-us&hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=extended+enclave+mod&source=browser-type&qsubts=1491866226362 Canon Jedi Exile http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/1360-downloadcanonical-jedi-exile/ 7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
After letting Kaevee leave the enclave, I went back to Suulru at Khoonda to finish the quest. Problem is that I don’t get dialogue options to tell him it was Kaevee. Instead, I get a dialogue that says " it was a salvager" and I finished the quest like it was the vanilla game.
This did not happen in my last playthrough. I remember that Suulru was more understanding of Kaevee's situation and wondered if he could take her in for his farm. It was very heartwarming but I am not able to receive that dialogue now.
8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod? No.
9) Have you tried using a different save game? No, this is my only save game available.
10) Have you tried starting a new game? No, although the bug I'm reporting wasn't there on my last save game.
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) Windows 10.
12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen? Yes, the logo is there.
13) What language is your game set for? English.
14) Which language of TSLRCM are you using? English.
15) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer? Laptop.