On Nar Shaddaa, i activate the attack by the red eclipse, and go and defeat them. then, at a random point, in the main area, it activates again. it again shows Kreia and Visas having their thing, but it also shows the previous Kreia and Visas' bodies. When i then go to defeat them again, their leader isn't there, and so i cant finish the quest. I tried going back, and only exiting the refugee sector once, but that didn't help. I will try not completing the quest until everything is finished, but I don't know if that will work.
What do i do? Has this happened before? Is it even a result of TSLRCM? Could it be a result of my having used cheats?
1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.3b and 1.1b respectively)
Pretty sure. menu says 2.0.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
4CD. I don't know what region (North America, I think?)
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
I think so.
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
After partial completion of Nar Shaddaa, and after defeating red eclipse once. by central pit, by any of the doorways.
8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?