salty85

Kaevee missing VO

Hello,

WOW you guys have done a great job with this game.  I just reached the Kaevee (thief) new segment but the voiceover didn't trigger, simply showed a subtitle and flashed back to my character.  I'm using the steam copy of TSLRCM with the missing planet addon as well from this crew (installed via steamworks), not a giant deal but thought you should know.

I believe there is an issue with custom VO when using the new update from Aspyr, which I'm assuming is what you have

Yuppers.  Steam doesn't let you not use the latest patch (erp, double negative).  But otherwise the game is working perfectly, outside of me needing to completely start over 10 hours in to respec.

Yuppers.  Steam doesn't let you not use the latest patch.  But otherwise the game is working perfectly, outside of me needing to completely start over 10 hours in to respec.

Go to your steams library, right click on Kotor 2, go to properties, Than beta and change the beta to LegacyPC if you do not want the updates for kotor 2

Is there any other major issues with the update than the voiceover for that one character?  I am now 30 hours in and really don't want to restart it, besides the patch makes the game work very well on a windows 10 PC and widescreen support.