Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fafolo

Is there a High-Res texture pack for TSL?

Guest Fafolo

Hi guys, i was wondering if it is possible to find a high resolution texture pack for KotOR 2, I only know about some textures for KotOR 1 but they are not much vanilla-like. Do you know anything?

Guest Luminous Being

The only high rez that I know about are the movie cutscenes. I recommend installing Xarwarz 2011 retextures, they really breath new life into TSL. You can find the retextures at lucasforums.com Google for the highrez movie pack.

I asked Xarwarz to come by to promote his pack but I guess he's not seen the message.

Xarwarz's Visual Enhancement 2011 can be found here.

Other recommendations . . .

The thread for Vurt's Ebon Hawk Retexture can be found here.

LKhJOfF.jpg

Of course, there's also Sharen Thrawn's awesome Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox can be found here.

bwbbKR7.jpg

PNsFZbO.jpg

Guest Fafolo

great, that' exactly what i was looking for, also found the kotor 1 2012 textures, wonderful.

I have just one question: what are the PLC files?

Guest Fafolo

nevermind, i found out by myselft that those files (at least for K1) are used to change some items in the game, like making the consoles made of light and stuff like that, thanks anyway :)

There is a lot of Character Retextures and weapon retexture/new models too! Browse Nexusmods and over here too.

Guest Xedii X Warz

Hey yea i just seen message but im out of bandwidth for photobucket so i guess i could upload some attachment pics

post-4717-0-99551400-1313520086_thumb.jpgpost-4717-0-97288700-1313520234_thumb.jpgpost-4717-0-74967100-1313520257_thumb.jpgpost-4717-0-42738100-1313520299_thumb.jpg

Guest Canderis

I made a high-res replacement of the combat suit if you'd want that. Drewton on LF was working on making the whole game high-res but he left modding unfortunately.

So he did leave modding, after all? I kept expecting he'd come back someday. Ah, if only he could have released what he already had, that would be wonderful....

Guest Canderis

He may come back. But it's unlikely.

Then I'll go cry in a corner ... his work was going to be impressive, most impr...

For those who want to cry with me: A Dead Link

Guest milestails

Vurt was also working on an exterior retexture pack that reskins Dxun, Korriban, Dantooine etc. Vurt has taken a break from the project, however. I haven't tried it in-game yet, but when 1.8 comes out, I will definitely place what Vurt released already in my override.

It's available on this site - in two parts!

Part 1

Part 2