Markus Ramikin

Workbench Crystal Attunement

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=18

File Name: Workbench Crystal Attunement

File Submitter: Markus Ramikin

File Submitted: 28 Dec 2010

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

This mod allows you to upgrade the personal crystal independently of Kreia. That way you can do that even after Kreia becomes unavailable.

The idea behind this mod is that if this crystal you get on Dantooine is so unusually responsive to you, why do you need someone else to keep it attuned? As I see it, the reason is Kreia's being the manipulator and control freak that she is. Most likely she wanted to seem even more indispensable to the Exile. Each time he runs to her with the crystal, it's a subtle reminder that he gains power, but through her.

However, what if our Exile was perceptive enough to pick up on the procedure himself?

Therefore, with this mod, you can attune the crystal at a workbench, without Kreia's help. However, you must have enough Wisdom (16 or more). That stands for the Exile having sufficient understanding of the Force and of his own connection to the crystal.

Hint: if you're playing a combat-oriented character with low Wisdom, you can still meet the Wisdom check with some Wisdom-increasing items and/or Force Valor.

Click here to download this file

If I remove the crystal from the lightsaber, the "[Wisdom] Attune crystal" line is missing... what gives?

My guess is you're no longer passing the Wisdom check. Cast Valor or wear some +wisdom gear.

OMG, you're right!!

I had been looking at my Wisdom while wearing the $name Crystal.

Thanks!

Gosh, I feel stupid :ouch: