1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?
It is during the I1-01 quest line. I just watched the broken security recordings. I return to the maintenance droid and ask him whether he can do anything about this. The characters leave in the cinematic, it fades to black and than nothing else happens.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.4 and 1.2 respectively)
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
Steam without using the workshop
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
SLM 2.0 with compatibility patch
Admiralty compatibility patch
Handmaiden for females - Disciple for Males
Prequel Robe Replacement
Remove Restrictions for Force Powers by Armor
Movie Style Jedi Master robes
Movement Animation Fix for Kotor and TSL
Default Replacement Hilt Megapack 8.1
Peragus Mining Gear 1.1
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
No see above
8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?
13) What language is your game set for?
14) Which language of TSLRCM are you using?