Sign in to follow this  
Meaglestoner

Citadel Station - Exchange Office crash

Hey guys,

Reporting a problem which may or may not be associated with TSLRCM.

As I enter the room with Benok and his thugs and combat starts (after dialogue of course) the game crashed suddenly.

I've identified that a thug (named Nahata) spawns invisible and will cause the game to crash if interacted with (he's targetable).

I'm using:

The steam version of TSL.

TSLRCM 1.8.3 + M4-78EP 1.1

NPC Overhaul 1.21

Ultimate Balance mod 1.95

90SK Robe pack

Dendi's secret stash 

NEWBIEMODDER'S KORRIBAN EXPANSION

Dustil Restoration

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Peragus Tweak 1.2

Darker Peragus

Suvam Tan

Workbench Crystal Attunement

Any ideas?

Thanks

well I have many ideas, to my knowledge to date ultimate balance mod and suvan tan are incompatible, but do not know if they have been patched?

I saw no documentation which mentioned the incompatibility, but I shall uninstall Suvan Tan and try again... I don't really see how it'd effect this specific instance in Citadel station but stranger things have happened.

Hey guys,

Reporting a problem which may or may not be associated with TSLRCM.

As I enter the room with Benok and his thugs and combat starts (after dialogue of course) the game crashed suddenly.

I've identified that a thug (named Nahata) spawns invisible and will cause the game to crash if interacted with (he's targetable).

I'm using:

The steam version of TSL.

TSLRCM 1.8.3 + M4-78EP 1.1

NPC Overhaul 1.21

Ultimate Balance mod 1.95

90SK Robe pack

Dendi's secret stash 

NEWBIEMODDER'S KORRIBAN EXPANSION

Dustil Restoration

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Peragus Tweak 1.2

Darker Peragus

Suvam Tan

Workbench Crystal Attunement

Any ideas?

Thanks

I just had the exact same issue. NPC Overhaul caused the issue for me.

Go into the downloaded NPC Overhaul folder (the one that has the TSLPatcher), go into the folder named "backup", and copy the 208TEL.mod file to the "Modules" folder in your game directory, and see if that fixes your issue.

I just got through that section. Thanks for mentioning the invisible thug, I hadn't noticed him and that lead me to suspect NPC Overhaul.

I would add that this particular issue is not linked to an incompatibility with the restored content mod and the NPC Overhaul mod, but between NPC Overhaul mod and one of the other mods you have (by the way, a bunch of them might be incompatible with RCM).

I would add that this particular issue is not linked to an incompatibility with the restored content mod and the NPC Overhaul mod, but between NPC Overhaul mod and one of the other mods you have (by the way, a bunch of them might be incompatible with RCM).

Yeah I understand. I love RCM and wasn't trying to bash it, but those were the only 2 mods that I could think of which affected that area. 

I posted the issue under NPC overhaul as well as this to try to get some answers.

No disrespect intended.

Newbiemodder's mod has been made for an older version of RCM. Even then, I never found-it very stable. Dustil Restoration was reported to still have issues with other mods, although I cannot remember which at this time. Coruscant Jedi temple needs to be installed with a patch that Hassat Hunter made for-it, which you did not specify if you installed or not. I seem to remember there has been some issue with Peragus Tweaks, though maybe it is with another mod than RCM and I cannot quite remember which mod had the trouble with-it.

This is why I posted what I posted. And there was no disrespect perceived on my part, I was just pointing out that since I have NPC Overhaul mod and did not encounter this particular Telos mod, it follows that it must be an issue between NPC Overhaul and another mod than RCM. ;)

Newbiemodder's mod has been made for an older version of RCM. Even then, I never found-it very stable. Dustil Restoration was reported to still have issues with other mods, although I cannot remember which at this time. Coruscant Jedi temple needs to be installed with a patch that Hassat Hunter made for-it, which you did not specify if you installed or not. I seem to remember there has been some issue with Peragus Tweaks, though maybe it is with another mod than RCM and I cannot quite remember which mod had the trouble with-it.

This is why I posted what I posted. And there was no disrespect perceived on my part, I was just pointing out that since I have NPC Overhaul mod and did not encounter this particular Telos mod, it follows that it must be an issue between NPC Overhaul and another mod than RCM. ;)

I would like to add that I had the same EXACT issue as him, using the newest version of NPC Overhaul, and the only shared mods were Workbench Crystal Attunement and 90SK Robe Pack, neither of which should have had any effect on the area. Reverting the changes NPC Overhaul made to that area allowed me to proceed normally.