Logan23

Revenge of Revan Demo (Beta) Release Link

So, when exactly does the demo end? Will I know? I just got the crystal to open the door in the jungle, but the door won't open. Is this a glitch or is the mod just finished? I can't think of anything else to do other than go through that door...

Do you have all the party members active?

Example if you do not have Uldir present in the active party that door will not open since he has a dlg line

This is the door to the upper part of the jungle map?

Guest jsmith1a2000

I might be the only dummy who can't get this to work. The first cutscenes plays but when it cuts to the game, it totally freeze! I can hear the ''well-rested from training'' dialogue but can't see my mouse and can't click anything.

Is it my video card ? It's an integrated video card on my IBM T43, yeah it's old but i can play KOTOR 1 and 2 on it.

Guys... I just needed to express my appreciation for the great work you've done with the demo. It really left me wanting more! A lot more!

Actually I joined the forum explicitly to give my thanks! So... here it goes! THANKS!

One question... does the demo normally end once you try to escape from the ship? The "And so it begins" kind of gave it away but I taught I should be sure...

I'm a HUGE fan of the RCM mods (thanks for all your hard work on 1.8 by the way, can't wait to install) and seeing this I'm the probably umpteen millionth person thinking "WHY couldn't this be what followed Kotor 2?!?!"

Hi Logan

Your Revenge of Revan Mod is awesome.   Will there will be more versions of this mod with more quest missions until Revan an Exile finally reappear again?

How much it will cost to continue this project until the end of the whole story of Revenge of Revan Mod.  We need more.   Please, Logan tell us what will happen with Revenge of Revan Mod.in 2013.

:welcome:

Logan23, I recently downloaded the mod for my KOTOR 2 and I have followed the instructions to installing it, and after I install it I get the main menu of the RAR mod but when I try to start a new game it freezes and crashes. Is that because I have the Steam version of KOTOR 2? or am I doing something wrong?