Sign in to follow this  
greel

Telos surface problems

I've recently installed version 1.6a of this mod, and everything's been working well for me aside from the occasional sound glitch that I assume has more to do with running this game on vista 64 than tslrcm. Unfortunately, I've hit a dead end once I finished running errands for czerka on the station: I take the shuttle to the surface, play the cinematics, and then I get a black screen. The sound plays properly, the cursor is visible, and the escape button works normally. I've even tried saving and loading from the black screen, but while that makes my character and the area visible again, I still can't make any progress since Bao-Dur won't show up.

My launcher screen has the updated jesus-exile and mira image, which according to the readme means that the mod installed properly. As for mods, I have male clothing v2, ep. 3 anakin skywalker (alpha) skin, a few force mods (3 new force crushes, force exhaustion, high level force powers v2.1, sith regeneration, and trailer-crush-sound), tsl new loading screens, and the game integrated alignment robe pack.

I'm no expert, but I'm assuming the fact that there's crash recovery scene means there's some scripting conflict, in which case the two most likely offenders are the alignment robes/mystical sword mods. However, I removed their .ncs and .nss files from override after gaining them (back on the harbinger) precisely because I thought they might cause trouble if I left them there. (edit: The force powers, unfortunately, are another possible candidate; I apparently failed to notice that they have a ton of .ncs and .nss files)

Any help anyone here can provide would be much appreciated.

Edited by greel

I have used high level force powers v2.1 in a few playthroughs and have had no problems with it.

Thanks. Strike one suspect from the list, I'll be glad to reintroduce it.

Since then I've tried removing removing just about every mod I can, including the equipment mods. The clothing mod apparently can't be uninstalled without rendering my saved games unplayable, which is a shame since I've been itching to get rid of it for a while due for unrelated reasons, but I was able to uninstall the face mod, and after switching to one of the default heads via the savegame editor the scene ran without a hitch.

I didn't think it'd be the cause of the conflict, but I guess it must be the .mdl/.mdx files it introduces. Are there any custom skins that are confirmed to work with tslrcm?