LewokGuy

Kotor Tool not saving .uti files properly.

I am trying to make a simple robe mod for K1, but for some reason when I get the .uti file for my robe, it does not save it as an .uti but instead as "All Files (*.*)". This is making it so I can't spawn in the robe through cheats when I try to and was wondering how could I fix this? I am on Windows 10.

Are you saving the file with a .uti extension out of KotOR Tool?

If you enable file extensions in Windows, it’s simple enough to just add the .uti extension if you need to.

20 hours ago, Marius Fett said:

Are you saving the file with a .uti extension out of KotOR Tool?

I am editing the .uti file in kotor tool then saving it to my desktop. If I try to extract it without editing it, it also goes in the "all files (*.*)" format.

I'll also check out the file extension in windows, thanks.

27 minutes ago, LewokGuy said:

I am editing the .uti file in kotor tool then saving it to my desktop. If I try to extract it without editing it, it also goes in the "all files (*.*)" format.

I'll also check out the file extension in windows, thanks.

When you’re saving the file, when you name it, you should be able to just put .uti at the end of the name.

22 minutes ago, Marius Fett said:

When you’re saving the file, when you name it, you should be able to just put .uti at the end of the name.

Doesn't Matter now, enabled the file extension in windows and it worked. Thanks.

• Like 1