Sign in to follow this  
The_Drib

Lightsaber hilt mods not showing textures K1

Im on Mac. My lightsabers from any lightsaber mod sometimes show their textures, and sometimes don't. When they don't they only show a silver or grey model of the lightsaber. They always show the texture when I'm in the Ebon Hawk. They almost seem tied to areas and camera position. In the ebon hawk they always show their textures. Some places it shows their textures when I'm not moving. an some places it show textures when i put it in a very specific camera position. I have tried changing Disable Vertex Buffer Objects however that has not done anything.

Sounds like the same bug Aspyr introduced into their update/port of TSL. Although I don't recall hearing of it cropping up in K1 before. Mac Store version?

I'd suggest the only real solution is probably ditching the Mac version altogether, grabbing the PC version and running it under Wine or equivalent. Keep your eyes peeled during a sale and you can pick them up cheap. You just missed the May 4th sale, but both games go on sale all the time. You'd likely want the GOG version rather than Steam.

• Thanks 1

Same prob on Window. The hilts don't retain their new mod texture when moving the camera. Changing back and foward with vanila and mod textures upon camera movement. Its very fustrating. Its such a great mod. Try reinstalling but with no sucess.