Sign in to follow this  
Jessicanity

"Rebuild I1-01!" quest re-triggers after being completed

Hi there! I realise that this may never get an answer because it's an old project now, but I thought I'd try my luck.

I'm playing TSL on steam with the combo pack of TSRCM and M4-78. I finished having I1-01 (or rather, I1-02) built via talking to IS-56 and then the various droids in the designing/testing area. IS-56 let me speak to him about I1-01 being broken without me having to speak to the maintenance droid in the industrial zone first. I1-02 was built fine and gave me access to IS-24/the Archon. But after that I spoke to the maintenance droid, and asking him about I1-01's head re-triggered the "Rebuild I1-01!" quest, which now looks like this:

unknown.png

At this point, interacting with the design computers or anything else doesn't progress this quest, so it's locked in my quest logs like this. I still have access to the Archon and it doesn't seem to have broken anything else, but I'd like to know if there is a way to remove it from my quest log, just so that it isn't sitting there. I could probably use KSE to do it but obviously I don't want to start punching random variables in with the hopes of finding the right one. 

As I said, right now it does just seem that it's sitting in the quest log without causing any problems, but I'd hate to progress further and find that it does cause problems and then have to reload a much, much earlier save, since I've done a fair amount of running around since then. If there isn't a fix, then if anyone's had this issue and does know whether it causes problems down the line, that'd also work, since I can then make a decision on how to proceed.

Thanks!

Thanks! I'll try there as well a bit later, away from my PC right now. From some searching I didn't see anyone else there reporting the same issue, seems I just broke it in a very specific way :D but I'll definitely see if anyone has an answer.

For anyone else who might want to know in future, I was able to continue playing and finish the planet without problems. I wasn't able to finish the "recent events on M4-78" quest, it completed itself while saying I couldn't solve the mystery, but I think that occurred because I missed a bonus quest, not because of the problem with this quest.