MOD:No New Level Sound

No New Level Sound

No New Level Sound
=================================

MOD AUTHOR: Olegkuz1997

FOR WHICH GAMES: For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Description:
----------------
This simple and primitive mod I made because I could not find it anywhere else. Its essence is simple: it removes from the game that nasty and annoying "bell" sound of a new level, which will follow you everywhere until you actually raise your level (when you enter a location, load the game, etc.). Comes in handy for those who intend to save levels on Taris. After all, we have eyes, and we can't help but notice the huge arrow on our character icon. Give your ears a break at last. Useful, eh?

Installation:
----------------
Drop wave file in your game’s Override folder

To Uninstall:
----------------
Take them out again.

Known Bugs:
-----------------
They do not and cannot exist.

Legal Disclaimer:
-------------------

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc.,
I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it however you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the readme, mentioning me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/01/2021
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes