Sign in to follow this  
sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

Model of K1 robes with K2 master-style cloaks for TSL

So, many of you might be familiar with, or aware of 90SK and VarsityPuppet's Cloaked KotOR Tunics for TSL, a mod that takes the original K1 robes, puts the K2 padawan-style robes cloak on them, and reskins them for the entire K2 robeset. The mod is lovely and on my personal build I've tweaked it quite extensively over the years. However, there currently isn't a version that uses the master-style cloak - and I am both a massive pedant as well as interested in releasing a mod taking the cloaked K1 robes concept further if I get the permissions sorted out from prior modders.

The issue is, I've made several attempts over the years to get to grips with model editing for KOTOR and have profoundly failed every time - so I was wondering if anyone here with the skills would be willing to help me out. I can take care of the recolouring/reskinning end if I have access to a functioning mdl/mdx, and if I do get around to releasing anything I'll happily credit the model editor. But even if it only ever exists on my personal build never to see the outside light of day again, I'd still be very thankful!