Sign in to follow this  
DeathScepter

Celeste Morne Recruitment

Well I have several mod ideas that floating in my head and this is one of them. A Vector Comic Mini series starring Celeste Morne and Murr Talisman. With Recruitment mod, it would be a fun idea to have the Player Character meet Celeste Morne at Taris and she is disoriented with amnesia.  Temporary companion until you get to Dantioone. After Dantioone, Celeste Morne decides to stay and recover her memories. And you can get her a full companion option when you complete Mission Vao's Brother's side quest. 

Right now, I am thinking of a story explaining why she has that disorientation and amnesia and tying it to Redhawke's Ord Mantell mod. Also i have a few other recruitment mods ideas in mind as well. Also Later one I will do a Class/Specialization thread in mind.

I am converting Jedi Sentinel to become a Jedi Shadow

For Example within This Mod,

Name: Celeste Morne

Class: Jedi Shadow

Specialization: Jedi Executioner(think Jedi Shadow that specialize in killing Dark JedI and other dark siders and I will take advantage of Hides)

Str:12

Dex:14

Cons:12

Int: 14

Wis: 16

Cha: 16

Level: 12

I have an idea that Mission and Zaablar becoming Merchants and indirectly helps the Ebon Hawk crew thru supplies. Yes I have taken that Element from the Revan Novel by Drew K due to the fact I am uncomfortable having a 14 year old young lady on a Special Operations team that have encountered vicious killers within the Sith Empire and don't forget Exchange with sell someone like her on the slave trade given the chance.  Also Zaablar does have the physical ability to be a proper soldier but I do see him being happier protecting Mission while she makes the money.

Due to His relationship to Player Character, Zaablar learns from both Mission and PC how to become a Merchant that sells Jedi Gear to the Player Character and other Jedi. Mission would become a General Merchant near Zaablar.

This is just a Rough draft 

Current Modding Tools is Kotortool. I do need a character editior and Tomorrow I will download TSLPatcher for this.